Time: June 24, 2014 from 10am to 5pm
Location: UK Theatre Association
Street: 32 Rose Street
City/Town: London WC2E 9ET
Website or Map: http://www.uktheatre.org/Even…
Event Type: course, funding, economic, theatre and performance, london
organised by: UK Theatre and ABO
Latest Activity: Mar 7
• Fundraising and development staff working in the performing arts, including orchestras, theatres, venues, concert halls etc.
• Those new to fundraising or those looking to refresh their skills in this area.
This course aims to dispel the mystique of fundraising and show that anyone can fundraise successfully provided they follow some simple rules, enjoy communicating with people, can write well and research thoroughly, and are persistent.
The day will cover the following areas:
• Fundraising strategies and research techniques
• Charitable trusts and foundations
• Individual Giving and Membership schemes, corporate support and events
• How to get the most out of boards and development advisory groups The course includes a 6-month email follow-up service, answering basic questions that have occurred since the course took place.
Learning outcomes - at the end of this course you will:
• Have a working knowledge of the many different ways to raise money
• Know how best to apply that knowledge
• Know how to plan a fundraising strategy and write applications and proposals
• Have a clear understanding of what NOT to do when trying to attract funds
£125+VAT, ABO, UK Theatre, SOLT, ITC and FST Members
To book for this event, please visit the event website
Add a Comment